APPLICATION AND SCREENING PROCESS
- Each person 18 years or older must submit an individual application, including students. Married couples can submit one application together.
- Be able to show that you make three (3) times the amount of the rent in combined gross income.
- Pass our screening criteria for acceptable credit and criminal background check.
- Be able to pay your first full month's rent and security deposit in certified funds prior to moving in.
- Application fees paid are non-refundable. The application fee is $50.00 per adult or $75.00 per married couple. There is a one-time non refundable admin fee of $100.00 per household.
- Security deposit is equal to one month's rent and may not be used or considered as the final month's rent.
- All of our properties are non-smoking.
- We do not have any homes that participate in the Section 8 Housing Program.
Please also consider:
- We screen our applicants very carefully. Your application will be processed promptly and we can usually have a decision made within one business day. In order to speed the process along, please be sure we have all the necessary information on your application. Each adult who will live in the home must complete a separate application, with the exception of married couples who can complete one together.
- Assuming your application passes the screening criteria, you will be contacted to get all the information needed to fill out the lease offer. If you do not pass, you will receive an adverse action notice through email.
If pets are allowed at the property:
- We may not allow certain types of dogs that may have violent tendencies if mixed with other dogs. Examples of dogs that may not be allowed are Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Dobermans, German Shepherds, Huskies, Chows or mixed breed with any of the above.
- Owners reserve the right to deny any pet, so speak with your Property Manager prior to applying. There may be a limit to the number of pets allowed. There will also be pet fees for all pets. Tenants are responsible for checking city rules and regulations regarding their pet before signing a lease.
- Ensuring resident safety and protecting property are often considered to be among the fundamental responsibilities of a housing provider, therefore, a criminal records report will be run on every applicant. An individualized assessment of each applicant's criminal history will be done at the time of the application. Our goal is to treat all applicants fairly and ensure they have equal opportunities for housing.
- Lack of ability to fulfill any of our qualifications may justify an increase in monthly rent, or disapproval of an application.
- Any evictions or landlord collections will result in automatic denial of your application.
- Should your application be denied based upon your credit report, you can learn which factors most negatively influenced your score, by contacting the consumer reporting agency listed on the denial form that would be sent to you if your application is denied. Additionally, you can obtain a free copy of your consumer report if you make the request to the consumer reporting agency within 60 days of the denial.
We treat your home as our own. We offer a wide range of property management services to fit your needs as a landlord or
home owner. We tailor our services to ensure that you have the highest level of service for your home.